Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Dreams

The sound of silence I hear, I feel thy desire
A dream, the mind and the soul conspire
Rationale I search, for pragmatic I am
Seek the reality, delusion I condemn

Dreams I saw, when I was raw
I owned, though they did have flaw
The ones I get, aren't mine
I don't care even if they shine

You dream in bright red,
I'm just black n white, you said
Trying to find self inside a maze
I can only think of purple haze

Restless random thoughts I experience
With hope,lay them void of pretense
Am I living the dream?I feel dazed
Yet on my path,I walk unfazed

Shifting paradigms I observe
Desire the smiling curve,
If that I deserve !

4 comments:

Priyanka Bhowmick said...

beautiful lines

Rajib Khan said...

wah kya baat hain ji dekhuse manuh sun lahe lahe kovita likha hoi goise ... bhal lagise porhi pine

raghuvir jha said...

marvellous , aisa lagta hai ki aap kewal hamare dil ki baato ko hin likhte hain. "
You dream in bright red,
I'm just black n white, you said"
what is the meaning of these lines ? i could not et it.

Pahadi said...

@priyanka Thanks:))
@rajib.dhonyobaad:)
@raghuvir- thanks.those lines were used to signify the absence of hues in life.